Monday, June 4, 2007

So far behind...

I feel like there's no time to do the things I want and need to do. Go figure--it's summer! Well, almost.

Anyway, I have been knitting, but not much. I have finished and mailed off the Bounce Skirt as found for purchase at Knit & Tonic's blog. I used Little Lehigh for this one in Baby Powder (white) and It's a Girl (pink) on size 5 needles for gauge. It's the size 4 for my friend's 3+ year old in Arizona. I hope she likes it because it turned out bigger than anticipated and it will fit her for quite some time! I added a row of yarnovers instead of the called-for elastic because I fear new stitches in sewing!! And because I figured this little string would be cute with one of those little shoelace clampie things. I just couldn't find one in time for the photo op. :-) The string allows for more adjustability than elastic in my opinion.



Apologies for the poor photo. I was anxious to take the pic so I could mail it off.

I'm still working on other things... but nothing is really grabbing my attention. You know, when you JUST.CAN'T.WAIT.TO.CAST.ON. I don't have any of those right now which is really unusual for me. I do have a mini FO that I need buttons for, so I'll post that as soon as I can get the right buttons.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too cute!!!

Kelley said...

You're such a generous knitter! I usually only knit for myself....