Tuesday, June 5, 2007

I'm In!!! I'm In!!

I got me an invite to the much anticipated Ravelry yesterday!!! Needless to say, I did nothing in the way of knitting once the invite showed up.

What a cool set-up!! I love how it works. Every last bit of it. That is, every last bit that I've had the time to investigate. My silly kids don't seem to understand that mommy doesn't want to play Play-Doh now... Oh, no!! I want to play on Ravelry!! :-)

So anyway, I finally got out to Joann and bought some buttons for the little raglan cardigan I mentioned in a previous post and sewed those on today.


Pattern: Raglan Cardigan with Fully Fashioned Shaping as found in the Baby Knits for Beginners book by Debbie Bliss.

Yarn: Lion Brand Wool-Ease in Seaspray for body and Natural Heather for sleeves, less than a ball of each for the 6-9 month size

Gauge: 20 stitches and 24 rows over 4" on size 7 Addi Turbos

Started May 31, 2007 and Finished June 3, 2007.


Now back to playing on Ravelry!!!

5 comments:

Pooch said...

Wow! You whipped together that darling sweater in no time at all. The colors look perfect together! Very cute!

:)

Donna said...

Yeah! I love Ravelry. You worked fast to get all that knitting in.

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love Ravelry - it's such a time eater!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on Ravelry! I had to go and sign up after your description....

knitting elephant said...

Thanks to all of you! I was intent on getting all my stuff into Ravelry quickly so I could focus on playing!! :-)