Sunday, June 10, 2007

I HAVE been knitting

Whether or not you believe that is up to you!

Ravelry is definitely a time warp, but only in the good sense. I love searching for new people and projects and all that good stuff.

As for my knitting, I finished my second Shetland Triangle and am about half through a placket neck pullover from Last Minute Knitted Gifts. I just haven't taken any pictures. My kids started swim lessons yesterday and we had a little gathering at the neighbor's house Friday night. It's been a lot of kid stuff with most of the kids hanging in our yard. Don't get me wrong, I would prefer they gather here so I can keep an eye on them, even though (or maybe especially because??) they're so young. If you don't recall, my kids are 6.5, 3.5, and 20 months old. Our neighborhood kids range from 1 year to almost 8, so they're all still young and busy!!

Anyway, I'll try to get some pics later today or in the next couple days so you can SEE what I've done instead of imagining it.

I will leave you with this:


I don't think it requires much explanation, do you? :-) Notice they're both in tears?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Lesson learned.

knitting elephant said...

theirs or mine?!? ;-)

Rani said...

Tee hee hee (I also have boys). This made me laugh out loud. Just found your site via Zimmermaina - love it and I'm going to attempt my second try at a baby sweater based on your most recent EZ. (My first was a disaster, but I salvaged the yarn). the sleeves scare me, though.

Can't wait to see you're next post . . . I'll take time later to browse your archives - so many fun and inspiring ideas!