Thursday, June 21, 2007

An odd short note...

I am trying hard to reply to each commenter here because I really appreciate the compliments and traffic! I can't for the life of me figure out how to get an email address input so that when a comment is left for me I can actually reply directly back instead of hunting them like I would hunt wild game. Not that I hunt.... :-) I have been able to follow up on most comments through the blogger profile, but only to those of you who have email contacts listed on your profile or blog. If I haven't replied, it isn't because I don't want to or don't appreciate you--I just can't find you. So to speak.

I have searched the blogger help files and forums to no avail, so if anyone out there can help me, Man Oh Man would I ever appreciate it!!

Thanks and have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

One thing I've noticed with blogger users is that they've downloaded haloscan and then haloscan allows them to comment directly to whoever's left a comment. I think the downside is that you lose all the comments you already have. Just a thought!

Holly said...

Sorry, not that familiar with blogger. I use Wordpress on my own server. It captures emails and websites for me.
If people don't have a complete profile or website listed, it does make it harder.
But mostly, we are about the knitting and the great pictures of cute kid in hoodie!

Ryan said...

Well, I think I quite agree with you. In this case, I also find that knowing the reader of our blog sometimes can be very interesting. I don't know why, but I also enjoy replying comment as well as looking at the profile of my visitor.