Saturday, March 10, 2007

What's that? Off in the distance? Is that...

I think it might be the finish line! WOOHOO!!

(kindly disregard the errant toys and numbers... they have no significance except to prove that I get lots of help from little ones!)

I've finished knitting the blanket for my daughter so all that's left to do is seam it together and border it with the contrast color. I had thought that would be an easy but time-consuming task, but now I'm not so sure.

I started seaming the two pieces together and everything was going well, but then it wasn't. Apparently I'm not joining the two pieces right or something because it doesn't look all nice and pretty like the ones I've seen elsewhere.

I plan on hassling my LYS to ask for help sometime tomorrow so I can finish this project and move on to others without the guilt that comes with leaving a task unfinished! :-)

0 comments: