Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Yarn for sale!!

Not that I have lots of blog traffic or anything, but I've got a few things I'd like to sell because they're basically just taking up space and will never meet their intended destiny!! If you're interested, send me a line or leave me a comment and I'll get back to you asap! I'll accept PayPal for payment.

A few oddments:

One full ball La Gran Mohair by Classic Elite $5, shipping to US included



3 full balls Crystal Palace Merino Frappe in black $20 incl shipping to US



1 ball Nashua Creative Focus Worsted in yellow $5 incl shipping to US



Suss Knit Kit for Baby Boy set $15 incl shipping to US



7 balls of Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick & Quick in Wheat color... 4 in one dye lot and 3 in another. $30 including shipping to the US.



Thanks for stopping by and looking... I hope to find this stuff some good new homes!

2 comments:

Trishy said...

What is the yardage on the Jaeger Trinity? I might have a home for it.

knitting elephant said...

trishy-- I thought I sent a real email back to you, but I'm not sure... the Trinity has ~217 yards per ball, so the entire bag is almost 2200 yards in total. Trinity knits up at about 22 sts over 4" on 5-6 US. Let me know!