Friday, April 27, 2007

A little tease

If all turns out the way I'm hoping, this will be a bit of a teaser for the project I've been working on feverishly for my dad's friend. I'm not thrilled with the lack of color contrast in this little dodad, but I'm not in the right mindset to search out alternate colors. I also don't want to buy anymore yarn for this project.





Can you tell what it is? I sure hope so!! :-)

I went to the library yesterday to check out several books I've been eyeballing for a while now. I found a few patterns I'd like to make up from the Cables Untangled book and two Lucinda Guy books. I am going to show some restraint, though, and wait until I have some of my to-do list completed before even buying the new yarn. I PROMISE!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got here from Zimmermania. I have no idea what that is, but I like the mellow color contrast, the colors are lovely.

Filambulle said...

I think that I may have guessed...
I like the colours and the yarn too.