Wednesday, March 14, 2007

February Practically Seamless Baby Sweater


I finished (well, almost finished) the baby sweater that I just HAD to make, even with no intended recipient. It's just so dang cute! I just need to add the buttons--I have 4, but need 8.

I also cast on yesterday for the Child's Placket-Neck Pullover from LMKG for my youngest. I'm making the 2-4 year size for a couple of reasons: my son is a big boy, my gauge is off, and it's for next year when he'll be 2, so rather than make the 1-2 year size and hold my breath for it to fit, I'm going larger in the hopes it will fit for more than one season. Cross your fingers! I'm using some stash yarn that I don't have enough of to make something larger, so it's perfect for this project. I'll post pics soon, when there's a little progress to report.

0 comments: