Thursday, January 18, 2007

River Run Vest... Done.

It has several issues, but it wasn't exactly planned well before jumping in and knitting away. Worked in the round until the armholes, then back and forth on two fronts and the back sections. I used size 8 addis on this, as well as 7 bamboo for the neck and armhole ribbing. If I did it again, I'd make several adjustments, including (but not limited to) lengthening the armhole, spreading the armhole and neck shaping over MANY more rows to avoid the tank-top style, and skip the side purl sections. The yarn is Lion Brand Wool Ease in Dark Rose Heather color, and for ~37" measurement I used 3 balls plus a tiny bit of a fourth for the neck ribbing.

Please forgive me my sweatpants and horrible winter lighting self-photo!!