Friday, March 16, 2007

Spending some time with the frogs

Actually, I've been spending a lot of time in the frog pond lately. This visit I scrapped the Placket-Neck Sweater because I just didn't like how it was turning out. I have no doubt I'll make the sweater, just not using cotton fleece.

Now I'm trying to decide what to work on next... Our spring break trip is coming and I don't want to be in the middle of some big project when we leave for a week, nor do I want to schlep around a huge wintery sweater to a nice warm beach!! :-)

I should get to work on my to-do list for a friend, but I'm having a hard time getting motivated. Spring is almost here, which means summer is right behind and any winter-like garment will not see the light of day for several months. Same thing happened last year about this time--I kinda lost my getupandgo to knit like a madwoman. I'll snap out of it soon.

Since I don't have any knitting pics, here's a shot of my kiddos going UP the slide, cause that's how we do things around here!

0 comments: